"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Friday, August 24, 2007

Feelings Friday: Hugs

Today's moment of bliss is brought to you by my two oldest daughters.

They have both gone off to school for the first time ever. After homeschooling up 'til now, we took the leap and they're in public school and doing quite well so far.

I don't know what it is or why this is, but both of these children have become more "huggy" with me since starting school. Goodnight hugs. Farewell hugs. Even Welcome Home hugs.

It's great! I'm loving it. Is it possibly true that absence makes the heart grow fonder? Or are they just smart and recognize that mommy and daddy need a little extra love right now that our girlies are growing up and leaving us a little?

Whatever it is, I hope it keeps up.

Daughters stay this way forever, right?

1 comment:

javamamma said...

My husband tells our girls all the time, "You'll still love on me like this when your teenagers, right?"