"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, August 9, 2007

Getting Ready to Emote

Tomorrow, as promised, I will finally write about...

...FEELINGS.

Ladies do it all the time, but I'm a little scared. What if people don't even like my feelings and tell me to keep them to myself? I already have several drafts, but which one should I share?

  • "On Death and Dying"
  • "Scarred as a Child"
  • "The Many Faces of Depression"
  • "Anger Management"
  • "Uncomfortably Numb"
  • "Rejected...again"
  • "Uncontainable Joy"
  • "Doctor, It Hurts When I Do This"
  • or your suggestion here______________

So lend me some advice. Which post would most interest you?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Why I adore my wife.
How my wife is amazing.
How my wife can make me go weak in the knees.

Just a few suggestions.

javamamma said...

Anger Management...because I could definitely use some help in this arena.

Though, the last commenters suggestions sound pretty good. :)