"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Friday, August 3, 2007

From Cindy and Scott: Thank You For Your Donation, for Sharing and Caring

--February 2008 --

We are so blessed by the generosity of family and friends who are joining with us to build a home for a family in Mexico.

This will be the fourth year that I have taken part in a home-build south of the border, and each year I've brought along one or two of our daughters. This year, Cindy and I and ALL four girls are doing this mission together.

Your gift, together with ours and those of so many others, will make it possible to purchase all the lumber, concrete and other building materials that it takes make a house.

But your prayers are also essential as this house becomes a home for a very thankful family.

The construction will take place between June 15-19. We welcome any questions or comments about this mission FOR families and TO families.

You can be sure that we'll be sharing photos and stories of the family who receives this home that you are making possible.

Thank you again for your generosity and love.

Scott & Cindy

p.s. this note of thanks is buried down here in the blog and is a spot for folks to be sent after completing a donation at PayPal. It used to be a post about my foot with a link to my wife's blog which used to have a photo of my foot...but no more.
I am very, very sorry if you've stumbled across this post hoping to read about my feet. Maybe some other time, my friend. But if you click on the donation link at the top of the sidebar, I'll be happy to do another post about my foot if that's what you really, really want.

No comments: