"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Monday, August 13, 2007

Shooting Stars

I'm either a good dad or a bad one.

With school starting this week, we'd decided our children need to get into the routine of going to bed early and getting plenty of sleep.

So...
Last night, I woke my children up at 2:00 a.m. to invite them out to the front yard to watch a meteor shower. We saw several brilliant blasts. My favorite quote was Brynne, "Look at that star. I think it's about to fall."

For the zillionth time, I thought, it's not actually stars falling.
But I said, "Wow! I think you're right. Watch closely."

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good daddy. Definitely good. The best, really.

Tech Daddy said...

Sounds like a good dad to me.

javamamma said...

Not only a good daddy, a hip, way cool daddy.