"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Monday, October 22, 2007

I Wish Everyone Could Win

Check this spot again later tonight to find out who won.
Really, this is hard.
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but there can be only one winner...
...Which means the rest of you are technically losers. But don't feel bad, lots of losers ended up becoming presidents, explorers, ministers...evil geniuses.

Right now I'm taking my daughter out to eat for her birthday, so the judging will have to wait until we finish this ginormous brownie/icecream/whippedcream/chocolatesyrup/cherry-on-top monstrosity as big as her head.

2 comments:

javamamma said...

The ginormous dessert sounds way good. Enjoy - the dessert and time with your daughter!

Gayle said...

I've bitten all my fingernails off in anticipation. This is pure agony, scott!