"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clue # 2 -- the daBlogi Code

(if you have no idea what the daBlogi Code is, check yesterday's post to find out what this is all about .)

To find the clue hidden in this post, you'll have to stick your nose right up against the puzzle below that was unearthed in a blog discovered in Naples, Italy.

Go ahead, stick your nose right up against that "O" in the middle.

Count to 20, and then slowly move back away from the computer monitor.

As you move away, your eyes will adjust and you'll be able to tell that there are other letters besides just that "O." Remember what other letter you see, because it's another piece of the puzzle for solving...

...the daBlogi Code.
(to find out if your answer is correct, click here.)

3 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks a lot ... now my eyes are permanently crossed. I can't decide whether to sue you or Leonardo daBlogi's estate, or both.

Hmmmm. As I consider the contents of your desk drawer and glove compartment, valuable though these items were, I think I'm better off suing daBlogi's estate when it comes to liquid assets.

Oh, wait, my eyes finally uncrossed. As the 3-D image emerged, I think I saw a line drawing of a thermonuclear reactor, so I'm going with 'T' as the letter. Or should it be 'R'? Boy, this is a hard puzzle.

Halfmoon Girl said...

Ok- well, hopefully that hasn't undone my recent corrective eye surgery. I am such a sucker.

Emily said...

I'm blog magic eye challenged....

utterly useless eyes....