"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Final Clue -- the daBlogi Code (make your guess)

Here's your last clue for the daBlogi Code.

You probably never noticed this before in all of your art history studies, but hidden in this famous painting by whatshisname, is a single letter.

Find it, and you have found the very last clue to...
...the daBlogi Code.

Add it to the letters you found in the previous riddles, puzzles and annoying conundrums, and you may be able to figure out this important message:


__ __ A __ __
T H __
__ __ __ T
D __ __ __

O.K. Here's a big hint: You may remember that the clues for the code originally appeared on the bathroom wall.

Bigger Hint: Here are the letters you should have gotten out of all of the clues: A, W, E, S, E, L, E, V, E, N, O

Once you've uncovered this earth-shatteringly important message, comment with an estimate of how much of your life was wasted trying to figure it out and email me your answer. You've got until December 7 to figure this puppy out before I award a winner with a free book! (I'll give you three or four to choose from.)
Email Scott your guess!

6 comments:

Tim said...

Um, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you are the only person of the male persuasion in your household, does it? :)

Tim said...

Oh, by the way, it took me a good ten minutes to solve it ... I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to rearranging letters. If only you had sent me a few more letters, back when I won the desk drawer contest! (I kept trying to work my spare 'B' letter into the message, but it wasn't working for me.)

carrie said...

OHOHOHOHOH I know!!!!!! But I will step out of the contest...

Mr. E said...

In response to a comment on my blog: I would recommend The Martyr's Song (it is short but powerful & it spawned three related stories by Dekker), Obsession was also good. I am a big fan of Ted Dekker. I recently read the White, Black, Red books and could not stop until I finished them all.

jason said...

great site man. I found it through a friend. Keep it up. I just started my blog...but i will get there

Heather said...

Ummmm... yeah... are you gonna announce the winner? Or are you too busy campaigning? And how did you get a "genius" rating on your blog? Talking about hamsters and such, I guess.