"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In Case You Doubted

Here's a quick photo of my lovely bride and me in our superhero get-up to go with the previous blog.
I know what you're thinking. Usually, when you see a woman with blue hair, she's at least 87 years old. And yet, on Cindy, it's mind-blowingly beautiful, donchathink?
And if I could have those muscle pads sewn into every shirt I wear--from my basic white t-shirts to my awesome Bill Cosby sweaters--my life would be that much better.


By the way, as a word of advice to would-be superheros out there in Cyberinternetoblogoland:

Go ahead and invest in a decent mask. If you happen to cut yours out of purple cardstock and then use a can of spray adhesive from the office to secure it, don't be surprised if, upon removal, you no longer have eyebrows.

Not that that's ever happened to anyone I know or anything...

1 comment:

javamamma said...

You guys are THE raddest couple I know! Couldn't you PLEASE make a road trip out here for coffee?