"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Super Woman

Sometimes I AM so sweet. Really.
While my wife has been away, I took the liberty of invading her blog and writing about her. She was doing a series on Super Hero chicks. Great women she knows and admires. So I wrote about HER. After all, she is the superest woman I know. (No offense, Mom.)

She 's the best mother in the world. (No offense, Mom.)

The greatest minister's wife in the world. (No offense, Mom.)

The best kisser in the world. (You thought I was going to write "no offense, mom," didn't you? ewwwwww.)

Well, check out her super tribute at her blog.

And here are the complete lyrics to the theme song for the as-yet-to-be-made TV series "The Adventures of StillHisGirl."

"She's A Bad Mama Jama" by Carl Carlton
(cue the *shickawocca* groove sound.)

Yeah
Ooh
Ooh...ooh...hoo
Look at her

She’s a bad mama jama
Just as fine as she can be, hey
She’s a bad mama jama
Just as fine as she can be

Her body measurements are perfect in every dimension

She’s got a figure that’s sho’ ‘nuff gettin’ attention
She’s poetry in motion, a beautiful sight to see
I get so excited viewin’ her anatomy

(She’s built) She’s built, she’s stacked (Oh, she’s got)

Got all the curves that men like (She’s got all the curves that men like)
(She’s built) She’s built, she’s stacked (Oh, she’s got)
Got all the curves that men like (Got all the curves that men like, look at her)


She’s a bad mama jama
Just as fine as she can be, hey
She’s a bad mama jama, oh
Just as fine as she can be


By the way, the following picture is NOT my Cindy, but I couldn't NOT include this, could I?


(No offense, Mom.)

9 comments:

javamamma said...

Is this someone you know personally? I seriously want to blow the photo up and put it on my wall. I AM this super hero.

Gayle said...

I'll have you know that I completely idolized Wonder Woman as a child and this is just plain blasphemy! What sick person would ruin wonder womans fine torpedo chested figure with those? (Gayle wipes lone tear away.)

scott said...

FYI
the photo is just some stranger off the internet.

But, as is often the case, something about her makes her "everywoman."

I especially love the glasses/chain and the sensible shoes.

Emily said...

now that bra...thingy...takes the prize for most awful thing to wear to a costume party.

Marmee said...

Scott, you crack me up. I came back to thank you for visiting and then I see the pic of wonder woman and now I know I have to keep tabs on the funny things you post. Thanks for the chuckle, I'll never be able to think of Linda Carter without getting horrible visions of ill-fitting costumes with those dangling thingies hanging off them. (Shiver)

Marmee said...

Oh, and I forgot to add that perhaps "Wonder Woman" has a man, and he sings to her my favorite Commodore's hit "Brick House", cuz she's "mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out"

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at that picture.

HILARIOUS.

~Stacy

Scott said...

Marmee,
The COMMODORES! THAT'S who was on the eight track I found at the church last week that I mentioned in an earlier post.
It's all coming back to me now.
I love these journeys back in time.

Rhen (yestheyareallmine) said...

I HAVE to show Mr. Muscles (dh) this picture. That is too funny.

Love the post on your blog and hers. Major brownie points!