"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Friday, January 11, 2008

Expelled

Remember in the old days when people were tortured, imprisoned or noogied for professing that the earth was round or that the planets revolved around the sun?

Seriously, it rocked the world, and people paid dearly for their beliefs.

Check out this site:
http://www.expelledthemovie.com/playground.php

Then, whether you believe in a Creator or not, be prepared to decide if people who DO should be fired, black-listed or otherwise shunned, just like in the good ol' days.

I'm glad to see someone speaking up. I'd like to myself, but I don't think anyone would want to watch MY movie.

Of course, if I'm wrong, and you WOULD watch my movie, I can invite you to be part of the focus group for "Camping Trip '07" or "First Day of School."

5 comments:

Big Doofus said...

I love Ben Stein and now I love him even more. The ending of that trailer was pretty clever, too..."Anyone? Anyone?"

I'm really looking forward to seeing this.

Emily said...

I'm totally on board. I'd pay to help someone who is actually brave enough to stand for truth. That's a fact, Jack.

Tech Daddy said...

Looks like it's going to be an interesting movie. Thanks for blogging about it.

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

I'm very interested in this movie. Ben Stein is a good man for this job - intelligent, witty, bold. I, too, am glad to see someone speaking up!
Oh, and thanks for visiting... the children's book reviews should be up by the end of the week, so check back! Blessings.

Kathy in WA said...

What about Homeschool Musical 4? I'd pay a Scrabble tile to watch that one.