"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Next I Will Attempt To Saw This Computer In Half

I'm not the most tech-savvy person in Cyberinternetoblogoland, but with a little bit of time, patience and the right amount of dumb-luck, I've been able to figure out a few things regarding "buttons."

A few people had suggested I add a button so interested friends and family and bloggers (who can be considered both friends and family) could donate through PayPal and help with our house-building mission in Mexico this summer.

We stepped out on faith, commiting to taking all 6 in our family and to raising the funds needed for our portion of the project. We're figuring out interesting ways to raise the money (don't click here to read my post from last week if you hate needles), and fortunately we have a few months to do so.

But since some have asked, I've created a button on my sidebar. If you click on the photo of our two cute (or too cute) little friends from Mexico, it will take you to Paypal and allow you to donate securely online from with a credit card or bank account.

We're still trying to work out details for bartering with chickens through the internet, but so far the two we've practiced with have gotten stuck in the phone jack on the wall. Not pretty.

No comments: