"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Would You Like To Buy A Bowel?

Please forgive me, but every once in a while I have flashbacks to junior high and I giggle at things that mature adults don't even notice.

For example, while driving up the coast to see lighthouses yesterday, I insisted on turning the car around for the sole purpose of snapping a photo of this picturesque locale:
Really, I would've expected this neighborhood on the Outer Banks to be farther south than Nag's HEAD.

(I have to admit, if I were a teenager living near there, I would probably be stealing the "y" off the end about every other weekend myself.)

14 comments:

Ma said...

I AM SO CRACKING UP.

Maybe I never graduated from junior high, who knows.

javamamma said...

Soooo funny. I love your humor. :)

Carrie said...

Reading the title, I thought it had something to do with the cream filled chicken tenders. Whew, glad it was just a hilarious sign instead of a sick family!

THEhooahwife said...

Hahaha! That is too funny! I would have turned around too!

Tammy said...

I have the same problem! Maybe it's why I keep coming back to your site! :-)

mylittleducks5 said...

You would think the owner would want to fix that. Might increase the visitors?? Just a thought:p Unless they have several times and some goofy kids keep stealing the y >:o
:>Michelle
@hsb SeekingJesusnTeachingKids

hulagirlatheart said...

Tee Hee. My preacher said doo doo during his sermon yesterday. Only me and the eleven year old in front of me giggled.

Big Doofus said...

I sent you a note with a similar image.

Gayle said...

Hee-hee! I live in Jr. High-ville myself.

Mr. E said...

HA-HA-HA-HA! That is so funny. I wonder what you would have seen if you had paid to get in? My inner child his laughing his fool head off.

kari said...

That is so funny! I love coming across wacky things like that. We saw one recently at Burger King - it was supposed to say 'NOW HIRING CLOSERS' but the 'C' had fallen off so it said:

NOW HIRING LOSERS

So hilarious! Glad you guys survived that vacation lunch.

Ronnica said...

Haha. I'm so glad you got a picture of this. I rarely have a camera handy when I see something this funny!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I would not have been able to resist this sign either. The thing that stumps me is that there are parents out there that who name their sweet babies Colon. Colon, of all things!!!

Emily said...

For THIS....digital cameras were invented.