Oops. I forgot to tell Greek GRITS Tammy and Hospitality Lane Becky K. that I had already called time out before they "tagged" me. Naw. Just kidding, friends. I'm such a good sport that I'll appease both of you sweet ladies at the same time with a combined post.
One of the tags requests 7 random or weird facts about me; the other wants to know what I was doing 10 years ago, what's on my to-do list tomorrow, what snacks I like and what I'd do if I were a billionaire.
So as I pull those out of the blender...
Here are the 7 random or weird items on my to-do list from 10 years ago when I was a billionaire in the snack food industry:
1. Have a talk with the governess about being quieter in the mornings
when taking care of our almost 2-year-old Cassie. Cindy and I need a
little more shut-eye after jetting back so late from Paris.
2. Wallpaper the guest room with 100-dollar bills and caviar.
3. Buy a country villa...or a country.
4. Remind Cindy to decide which tux I should wear at the gala for the
opening of the new wing at the hospital named after me. (The "Honey, I
Operated On the Kids" Wing?)
5. Go hunting for bald eagles. It's never to early to plan for
6. Hire someone to learn Japanese for me.
7. Adopt at least a dozen children. (I put this one in here
for you, Cindy. I know 12 is a low number, but this is just one day's
to-do list. We can adopt another 12 next week, babe.)
Wow. That was fun. It feels kind of freeing to be so vulnerable and real with you all like this.
Because I have little experience with this process, consider yourself tagged if:
1. "E" is the third letter of your middle name.
2. Your pet and/or child peed on your couch in the last week.
3. You just colored your hair for the 3rd time in 2 days.
4. Your answering machine only has messages from political campaigns or research groups.
5. You're on bed rest.
6. You eat braunschweiger.
7. You still own a phone with a cord.
(I assure you, if ALL of those apply to you and you still don't want to be tagged, just write me and I'll send you the exemption paperwork. If really shouldn't take more than a few hours to fill out; I'm sure you'll think it's worth it.)