"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Friday, May 16, 2008

Crossing My Fingers

We're heading out today for our first camping trip of the season.

Our destination is only a few miles away on the lake near here. After all, we have to traipse back for little things like a softball game, church and picking our kids up after school.

It's always scary getting ready for that first outing. After sitting dormant all winter, the camper is about to be opened finally. There's always that twinge of anxiety about the snakes or raccoons or Peruvian refugees who may have taken up residence there over the last several months.

Here's hoping!

4 comments:

THEhooahwife said...

OH this made me think back to my childhood days when we would go camping in the summer. I miss that so much and can't wait until my last is fully potty trained so that we can do it as a family!!!

Jenny said...

I haven't been camping in about 4 years. Now that my youngest is a year old, I think we're going to venture out tent camping with our 4 kiddos this summer. It should be interesting to say the least!

Have fun this weekend!!

Kritter Krit said...

Ooo, fun!

(I linked to your Dogs From Hell, by the way. TOO STINKING FUNNY. Note to self: No eating or drinking when reading Scott's posts.)

javamamma said...

If you come across a Peruvian infant refugee, send it this way!