"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stylin' and Profilin'

Today was the day that I was going to award the Shirt-That-Was-Created-In-The-7th-Concentric-Circle-Of-Hell, but since it was burning a hole in my closet, I seleceted a winner early: my [former] friend Donna with whom I work at the church office.

Do you know what she had to say about that?

"You are dead meat."

She then told me of her plans to drop it off in our clothing collection that is to be sent overseas to those less fortunate.

Can you even imagine? These people may be poor but they're not blind! She's probably the same person who donated all those lovely "Baby On Board" shirts to the Blind Men's Home of Paraguay last year.

I guess that once it's her shirt, she lawfuylly can do anything she wants with it. However, for one more day it's still mine, so here's what I'M going to do with it:

Donna doesn't have her own blog, so if you want to leave a comment and compliment her on her style, you can do so right here.

(Oh, as a consolation prize to the losers, anyone interested in some knit sock ties?)

5 comments:

mrspruet said...

You are REALLY dead meat now!!!

Scott said...

I'd rather be dead meat than have a picture of me wearing that nastiness on someone's blog for all to see. [shudder]

mylittleducks5 said...

You are one funny guy! You must have Cindy and the girls in tears daily.
:>Michelle

Tammy said...

Did you say sock ties??? From the 80's. Awesome. Did you catch my 80's party post. I am thinking of making it an annual event at my house. Sock ties just might come in handy for that! :-)

Chris said...

Dude, you have to hold on to the knit sock ties. Those are surely going to make a return at Fashion Week next season.