"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's The Little Things Really

I love blogging on my Blackberry. I don't want to rub it into the faces of the Berry-less, but I really like that I can post while sitting right here...right HERE in the waiting area at the Grease Monkey oil change.

Because if I didn't have the ability to write this RIGHT NOW, how else would you know that there is a bowl chock full of Twinkies for patrons like me.

TWINKIES!
I haven't had one in years. Looks like there are just enough to make up for lost time.

4 comments:

javamamma said...

We are Berry-less. Boohoo.

Did you enjoy the bowlful of twinkies?

And did you enjoy your weekend vacation?

Gayle said...

No way! Your jiffy lube place has twinkies? We get stale coffee and a gumball machine. The midwest has it all, man!

Tammy said...

Does a cardiologist own the place?!

Hmmm.....

Emily said...

I was thinking what TAmmy was thinking, only wondering if it was a DENTAL/Lube joint.