"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Interesting Visitors

I am an equal opportunity blogger.
All are welcome to come and read. Please, have a seat and read my blog for a while.

Yes, even you, the person who found my blog by googling "why we vomit for kids." I'm sorry that my blog doesn't actually give the reasons WHY adults normally put on vomit demonstrations for our children, if I read your question correctly. I shall only venture a guess that the reason why we vomit for kids is simply to torment them. That's why I do most of the things I do.

Welcome also to the person seeking "how to be happy when you're married to a jerk." I believe you meant to find my wife's blog over at www.stillhisgirl.blogspot.com. Don't get your hopes up, though. She's still trying to figure this one out herself.

And for the gentleman inquiring on Google about "North Carolina barbeque ice raw chicken," I believe the restaurant you're looking for is Salmonella Buddy's on the Outer Banks. They will be able to take care of all your raw barbecue chicken needs. Just be sure to get there early enough in the day before the dog in the corner gets all the good raw meat.

So, again, welcome to you, one and all.
Except you, that freak who keeps googling "feeding husband to children." I'm holding out hope that you are just a confused person who speaks English as a second language.

Now, in an effort to lure more unsuspecting Googlers, I shall type in random phrases that will attract all kinds of searchers.
Obama photos fishnet stockings
Olympics high dive into small tub of cranberry juice
Oil prices rise due to high price of oil

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Slightly worried here over a google search on my blog the other day from someone in Poland:

"free photos lillte grils"

I am slightly paranoid now. When I put the same search in google I could not find where my blog was listed on the search. Hmmmmm.

Kritter Krit said...

Oh my gosh, you make me wet my pants.

Kind of interesting to see how people stumble onto your blog, huh? Freaky might be another appropriate word considering all the Fruit Loops out there.

Hmm. And since technically I'm one of those random strangers who stumbled upon your blog, I guess I could be talking about myself for all you know. Yeah. ;)

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Oh my goodness. Between the ransom note and now this one ... I've got tears streaming down and am doing some serious LOL (loudly - the kids even came running to see what was up). Thank you for the many laughs!