"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tra la la la la la

By the way, here is a late addition to the previous post. It really DID need a photo.
While this isn't actually a photo of ME, it pretty much captures the whole mood of my floor routine. All that's missing from the picture is about 20 classmates, a youth minister and yes even the teacher laughing their spandex off.
-------
While we're on the subject, daughter Shelby was watching the women's floor routines with me the other night. One of the girls had some musical accompaniment that didn't meet Shelby's high standards for international competition.

"I can't stand this music. Dad, you don't even KNOW how much I hate it."

Sheesh! Chill, child. It's not like YOU are the one with intense gymnastical scars from your youth.

1 comment:

Emily said...

not the picture that I dreamed of....oh, how I dreamed that you would produce a picture.

and I'm with your daughter. I get all American and worked up over these Olympics. It's sortof freaky what comes over me. I'm like..."CRUSH the Eastern Europeans!!!!! You're going d-o-w-n China!"

and that is not an exaggeration.