"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, August 23, 2008

We Also Have Rice Krispies As A Backup

I love people's quaint comments and emails expressing their concern for my children while Cindy is away at some Beth Moore thingie in the faraway country of Texas.

Fear not. We have more than enough Lucky Charms for breakfast,
lunch,
AND dinner.

Cindy's doing all right too, it sounds like. She's got a brand new tiny cell phone, so I texted her last night. It costs 20 cents because we didn't get the plan with free texts included.

I wrote "You're worth 20 cents to text you that I love you."

I meant to write "You're worth AT LEAST 20 cents..." but it would've cost, you know, an additional 20 cents to send the correction.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

and 20 more cents would have been way too much.....and then you would have had nothing to blog about!

Happy cereal weekend!

AmyG said...

LOL... You're so sweet... and at least Lucky Charms has vitamins... at least that's what the box says, lol.

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Oh, Cindy's doing more than alright... we were PARTY ANIMALS last night! I'm talking chocolate cake AND milk!