"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When You've Been Married This Long

So I was heading off to use the restroom, and I says to the wife:

"I'm going to the bathroom."

(Because, you know, true love announces its potty breaks.)

"O.K. See you tomorrow," she replies.

I don't quite know why I felt it necessary to write about that. Probably has something to do with the fact that we're grounded from the TV, so I can't write about the Olympics.

6 comments:

javamamma said...

True love....must be real between my hubby and I. ;)

Beth said...

Oh yeah, we have the same conversation around here. My husband takes his laptop to the bathroom with him...just moves right in there and makes himself at home. :)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

And did you type this post on your blackberry while IN the bathroom?

Kirby3131 said...

Grounded from the TV - during the Olympics? Oh dear, I'd be more than grumpy.

DidiLyn said...

T.M.I.

Scott said...

Yes, Cindy.
This was posted from the throne room.