"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not Too Political

Though I don't generally get all political, I'll just say I really enjoyed Sarah Palin's speech last night.

I was already in bed and had fallen asleep, but Cindy was watching a little convention action. When Gov. Palin began speaking, I couldn't help but watch that snarky nominee and smile.

I'll still have to evaluate all the candidates, but I could have listened to Palin all night long. And I look forward to some great sound bites being repeated over the air waves these next several days.

- pit bull with lipstick
- Obama's styrofoam columns going back to some sudio lot.
- her appearance on "Big Brother 9"

(Just kidding about the last one, but I think that'd be fun to watch.)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I was impressed. She knocked my socks off, and I only wear flipflops. :)

Tammy said...

Is it just me or does she look like Wonder Woman?! Invisible jet and all.

Aaron B. Huddleston said...

My personal favorite was "Here's a man who has written 4 memoirs but not a single piece of legislation or reform, not even in the STATE senate." But Styrofoam columns were a close second. :P

To Tammy:
I think she looks like Tina Fey.