"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dr. Scott: ANOTHER Thing I'm Missing During My BlogOut

I forgot how much I'd miss checking in at StatCounter to see what Google searches are sending people to this particular blog.

It's killing me today not to check that out since I'm abstaining from blogging this week. So I have absolutely no way of knowing that I've become a resource for people with all kinds of medical problems. Here are some questions I'd see if I got on the computer and checked...which I'm NOT doing because I'm technically not blogging, you hear me?
------------------------
Does uncooked chicken always cause salmonella? Not always. But it usually requires an autopsy to determine what the other culprits are.

Should I get my wisdom teeth removed if I have a cough? Most definitely. Remember this saying, "Starve a fever, feed a cold, remove teeth for a cough."

Make the kids throw up. I know it's not in the form of a question, but the answer is Yes.

Can you get blisters from dog saliva? I'm a hypochondriac, so this is an easy one to answer. Yes, especially if you rub really, really hard repeatedly against the dog saliva.

What causes small clear blisters in the throat? Sin.

-----------------------

Thanks for coming by. If you'll drop by the counter before you leave, Cindy will take your insurance information and your co-pay. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

javamamma said...

What about small, clear blisters on the lips? If it's sin - I'm in serious need of forgiveness.

EEEEMommy said...

I know you're not reading these comments, but I just had to say that these imaginary posts that you're not posting while you abstain from blogging have been delightfully amusing! There are few people who can really make me laugh out loud (usually I just smile to myself); you have a rare gift!

mamaredhead said...

First time reader (found you via WFMW and kept reading backwards) but the "sin" answer in your non-post caused an incident between my coffee and the keyboard! Thanks for the guffaw!