"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Have Ears, Will Travel

Since I'm in the middle of BlogOut 2008 in which I resist the irresistible urge to blog for a week, I won't be able to participate in the joyous sharing of "Works For Me Wednesday" ideas...

...like my ingenious Q-Tip Travel Transporter!

Don't you hate it when you're on vacation and your ears fill up with wax?

I know I do.

That's why I never travel without at least a ration of 2-3 Q-tips per day. And to keep my Q-tips from intermingling with my shampoo and Preparation H, I make use of an M&M Mini's package. (Hee hee. I mentioned "shampoo"...and I'm bald.)

I think I may have an OCD obsession with cleaning my ears, which technically probably shoves more wax IN than it gets OUT.

Nonetheless, the Mini's tubes are the perfect size for my life-giving cotton swabs.

AND they help make my ears smell chocolate-y.

6 comments:

Kirby3131 said...

You are so funny. I've never seen so many posts from a person not blogging.

Those mini M&M cases are so very useful - never thought of them for Q-tips. Great idea!

Have a fabulous week!
Kristin

My WFMW post this week is Pack and Ship

Emily said...

I think I'm missing the whole point of your non-blogging thing. But I have to admit that your M&M tip is fab-u-lous.
You must be the father of young children to even KNOW about those tube things.

AmyG said...

Great tip! I never thought to use them to hold q-tips. Got a giggle about your ears smelling like chocolate.

Jodie said...

Wow, your head probably smells DELICIOUS! But don't let any of those k9 dogs sniff your hiney. That scented medicinal cream might get them all excited and they'll think they busted somebody!

kat said...

you are now my husbands very own personal q-tip hero. i see mini m&m tubes in my near traveling future.

p.s. i totally think i'm going to subscribe to this whole blog-out thing. it makes it easier to take in, knowing i wouldn't have to actually *do* it. lol. you're hilarious.

HootieMama said...

I am impressed that you actually use a Q-tip! Unlike most of the men I know (husband, father, grandfather, etc.) who insist on using whatever is available: keys, piece of hay, pen caps! Ouch!

jill