"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mental Note

I must remember that as soon as my BlogOut is completed that I'm chomping at the bit to write about my thoughts concerning the Economy and the Big Bailout.

Mainly, I can't wait to include this line from an article I just read:

"In Dallas, sales assistant Yvonna Vaughan downgraded from Newport cigarettes to less expensive Kools and wonders whether she’ll be smoking generics before long."

Here's hopin' $700 Billion gets Yvonna back in her Newports.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

No kidding. Wow.

Here's pulling for you, WHY-Vonna.
Oh, and the rest of our country.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's right up there on my top 10 list, too!! ;)
It's a good thing she's not a Marlboro girl, b/c I don't think 700 B would help her!
Heather