"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Sunday, October 5, 2008

Milk Is Shooting Out My Nose

Oh my goodness.
My wife is the funniest person EVER. Sometimes she just hits me upside the head with humor that will not stop.
Every time this happens, I just look and her and wonder how I got so lucky to have a wife that makes my heart leap with laughter.

Like today, she...
Well, actually since I'm not blogging this week as part of my "BlogOut 2008," I won't be able to retell you this witty little thing she did that caused my sides to ache and my knee to be slapped repeatedly.

Hopefully, come Friday when the BlogOut ends, I'll still remember it so I can write about it then.
Hold your breath.

Until then, you'll just have to find your own humor in your own lives. Just another side-effect of me going blogless this week.

That and the callouses on my thumbs (from months of blogging on my Blackberry) are starting to soften.

3 comments:

AmyG said...

You are such a tease! lol Can't wait to hear what made milk come out of your nose!

javamamma said...

No comment. You have a BlogOut - I have a Commentless week.

Jodie said...

You poor thing. This BlogOut has been so HARD on you. I cannot imagine your misery. I mean, I would be DISTRAUGHT, ya heard? I just really feel for you in your time of deprivation. It's so sad to watch.