"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Monday, October 20, 2008

Now HERE'S A Novel Idea

Maybe someone should create a soup display in a grocery store made solely out of cardboard.
It could have lots of little cubbies for displaying lots and lots of individual products.

And THEN to make it feel all dangerous and life-threatening, why not balance it atop a little platform...also made entirely out of cardboard? But let's not actually attach it.

And then to really push the envelope, how about placing it in a crowded aisle, jutting out right where someone's 7-year-old daughter would feel the need to push the cart and knock over the whole display, sending the soup everywhere.

What? Someone has already created a display like this? And it's at my neighborhood Kroger store?
The one where I was shopping and 7-year-old Jenna was pushing the cart tonight?

Well, I guess I'll need to think of something more original.

4 comments:

javamamma said...

Just say 'oopsie' and forget about it.

EEEEMommy said...

Brilliant! (insert rolling eyes)
Poor Jenna is not having the best week!

Aaron B. said...

Awwww! Bless her little heart! I hope she was able to just say "whoops!" and move on, and not feel all bad or embarrassed or something...When I was 7 I probably would've been a blubbering mess if that happened to me! lol

Emily said...

Now that I know what your voice sounds like...
your words have new meaning.

Sadly,I'm not laughing at you anymore. :(

hahahaha. Just kidding. You and your woman were great hosts. Anyone who discusses Lost and Battlestar Galactica is a friend in my book.