"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stomach Pump Optional

Perhaps you considered giving me a hard time for yesterday's post on eating Spaghettios unheated straight from the can.

Maybe you lost all respect for me as a serious chef.

Well, let me just copy and paste a little email I received from my wife. She sent me to the store late in the evening for ingredients she'd need for a breakfast casserole.

Evidently, they're feeding the bus drivers at school tomorrow.

It also appears that they may not be driving much longer once you read the ingredients Cindy sent me for:

"laundry detergent
cheddar cheese
either hashbrowns or sausage (I hate frying sausage, but if you want to...)"

Yes, out of concern for the health of the bus drivers, I picked up the FAT FREE laundry detergent, thank you.


Cindy is trying to remember if it's 2 TABLEspoons of Tide or 2 TEAspoons.

Oh, and I simply bought precooked sausage links to chop up. I didn't feel like frying sausage at 10:00 p.m. either.

4 comments:

AmyG said...

hahaha!

Scott said...

If Gayle or Em read, Cindy mentioned how ashamed she is for sending me to buy laundry soap only days after she bought the ingredients for homemade soap.
Be sure to comment and express your disappointment.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

I HATE that photo of me! You are evil.

rthling said...

Cindy-still-his-girl, whatever. You have no reason to hate that delightful photo.
And Scott is not evil.
He thinks you are beautiful.
And I agree.