"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Feelin' Groovy

Oh, what fun we had at the elementary school Family Retro Dance.

I couldn't find a suitable zoot suit anywhere in town, so I went with the standard unbutton-your-shirt-down-to-here-spread-the-collar-wide-and-wear-some-awful-piece-of-bling-that-screams-midlife-crisis look. I hear that was popular in the '70's.

I did pick out a lovely dress for Cindy at Goodwill. She's hot in ANY decade. Check out these mad skills I learned at the dance last night.

But as this photo demonstrates, the most important lesson learned was that deodorant is not the same thing as antiperspirant.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

GROOVY!!!

javamamma said...

Love that you're so self-confident to show the world your sweaty pits. :)

rthling said...

That's one groovy chick on your arm. I'm digging her boots, and your dance moves.

Emily said...

Your wife looks dazzling. You look the same. Seriously. Don't you always sport that gold plated medallion?

Kritter Krit said...

Oh.my.GOSH! Hysterical. =)