"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Friday, November 14, 2008

Me, Myself and My Laptop's Camera

OLD PREVIOUSLY UNPUBLISHED POST.
It's just been sitting around in cyberspace waiting for a slow day here.
So how about I press "Publish" right...about...now...

----------------------
Well, the girls are having fun outside on the trampoline and pool (yes, I've given them permission to jump from the tramp to the pool. Cindy's out of town, so it's not like SHE'S going to have to make the emergency room run). I guess it's just me and the camera...and perhaps a few of the following handsome friends:

Here's my friend Fritz...Usually, an hourglass figure can be hot and sexy, but probably not when it refers specifically to the HEAD.

No party is complete without a big-brained know-it-all like Niles, as long as it's a party with Trivial Pursuit or a full-contact Math-Off.


Thimon ith getting over a nathy little sinuth infecthyun.


This is Vincent, with a look that is a cross between "WhatyoutalkinboutWillis" and Sam the Eagle from the Muppet Show.


Yes, Rico, the face lift WAS successful.

Now you just need a chin lift to bring it all back together.


Gerard (pronounced with the hard "G" for no real reason) has been doing some eyeball exercises to improve his vision. He may not be able to see BETTER, but things do look BIGGER at least.

Thanks for indulging my silliness. Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow with a discussion on quantum physics to make up for the time you just wasted here today.

And if any of you ladies out there were hoping I'd give you the numbers for some of these hot guys, forget it. They're all happily married to these hot chicks...

4 comments:

AmyG said...

OMGoodness! That's hilarious. Loved Cindy's, as well. And my girls were impressed! lol

Tammy said...

Please excuse me while I go call my therapist....I am sensing another strong sensation of Apple Envy!

This one may require lock-up!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

You make me laugh. And I love you for that. :)

Kritter Krit said...

I sooooo needed a laugh tonight.

Yep.

That did the trick. =)