"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not That You Were Asking

In case you have a separate calendar where you keep track of my life and what I'm doing when I'm not here to blog about it, Cindy and I have been getting our crafting groove on.

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit to spending a week helping Cindy prepare for the Tri-Kappa (KKK?) craft fair. Mainly, the fact that I own a John Deere mower trumps any decoupaging or needlepoint I may be forced to do. Also, I get to apply glue with a GUN. I'm still awaiting the development of the Glue Rifle. It can't take much longer, can it?

Pictures of cool crafts are forthcoming.

5 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Glue riffle - dude, that one made me laugh out loud! Thanks.

Emily said...

This is totally not the manifesto that I was looking for....if you get my drift.

Aaron B. Huddleston said...

ROTFL Glue rifle. nice. lol And, Emily, nice one. :P

AmyG said...

Glue riffle?? Every mans dream, maybe? lol

Big Doofus said...

My wife is a scrap-a-holic. However, if you look through the pages and pages that exist in our many albums you would find three pages that I actually created.