"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks... I Think

It is flattering (usually) when someone says that something reminded them of you.

For example:

"I saw a beautiful sunset...and it made me think of you."
"I met a really intelligent person at work today...and it made me think of you."
"Brad Pitt called today...he made me think of you."

And then there's Gayle and her comment on my last post:

"I posted a new poop story today and thought specifically of you. I aim to please."

Truly, I blush. I must return the compliment...

Gayle, next time I collect my dog's poop in a plastic grocery sack and twist it up and dangle it from my car door handle (which I have done at least 3 times at soccer games this year), I will definitely think of you too.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Awwww shucks.

javamamma said...

It's a compliment. An odd one. But take it.