"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Adult Fantasies

There's a store in town called something like "Adult Fantasy Store."

I've never been in it, but you can't miss it on one of the main streets here. I have to admit I'm a little intrigued. I've talked with some friends--who are also adults, the target audience of the store--and we've discussed what we would fantasize about finding in that store:

* Obedient children
* Magic weight loss pills
* Comfortable shoes that also look cool
* Affordable dental care
* Pain-free permanent back hair removal
* Free child care
* Someone to clean our house
* Hovercars

I should call the owners up and recommend some of these things if they don't already carry them. If they do already, I bet they're raking in some serious cash.

Is there any other merchandise that you think they should carry?

13 comments:

chickadee@afamiliarpath said...

i fantasize about those same things! plus jeans that fit and look great on.

MLW said...

My most common fantasy is of course a 15-hour work week. I don't know how they would sell that in a store, but still...

His Girl said...

self-washing dishes, clothing, toilets, and bathtubs.

Stretch Mark Mama said...

L-O-V-E I-T.

Soundproof rooms. Also, soundproof barriers you can put between the front and back rows of the van.

I see that I have an issue with noise.

amy said...

Safe and effective sleeping pills for children.

A butler and a maid that love their calling and are so dedicated to my family that they want to work for free.

A car that runs on water for fuel.

AmyG said...

Wouldn't that be nice!? lol I'd pretty much be looking for the same thing.

Just one thing to add... a cloning device, so I can be in more than one place at a time!

javamamma said...

You are just begging for people to find you in a google search, aren't ya?

I suppose my fantasy is a travel gift card that never runs out - so I could go all the time, to all the amazing places around the globe! I'd take my whole family, of course.

Kim T. said...

A tree in which money does grow on, a teleporter (no more long trips), a self-emptying dishwasher, a dog that scoops it's own poop......

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Dark chocolate that immediately slims the hips.

Tammy said...

*A no miss toilet bowl

*Furniture spray that disintegrates dust upon immediate contact

Mr. E said...

Season tickets to your favorite sports team, a clone to do your job for you so you can lay around and read and spend time with your family.

La said...

hahaha! so funny!

THEhooahwife said...

A mute button for kids and occasionally my spouse. haha.

And a robotic, solar powered maid. So I can eat my bon-bons and watch useless soaps like everyone thinks stay at home moms do.