"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, December 13, 2008

It Was A Very insert adjective here Party

I must apologize to Brian and Kristin, our neighbors across the street. I mentioned their Christmas party so briefly in passing in my last post.

She commented:
"Your description of your neighbor's Christmas Party is sorely lacking in favorable and creative adjectives!"

So in reparation, let me just tell you that their cool and well-attended party was delightful and amazing, full of festive and yummy foods. Kristin was gorgeous in her fun Christmas apparel and flowing locks. The ginormous spread of food dazzled me with delectable treats both savory and sweet, and I sampled all the various pepperminty and wassailish holiday beverages. A good time was had by all, and it was a great place to unload my Velveeta Fudge on the unsuspecting masses.

Thank you, generous Brian and hospitable Kristin. Your beneficent neighborliness is truly an appreciated blessing to me and my lovely bride.

(Do you think those 27 adjectices sufficiently convey my sentiments vividly enough for friendly, kind, thoughtful, well-groomed, aromatic Kristin?)

6 comments:

heather said...

We'll see what friendly, kind, thoughtful, well-groomed, aromatic Kristin thinks! ;)

Tammy said...

Ummm, I think you left out Supercalafragalisticexpealadotious.

Jodie said...

Well I don't know about her, but "aromatic" is my favorite! :)

amy said...

That reads like a Mad Libs.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

"wasaillish" was my favorite adjective.

All the Arnold's said...

Nope. Not good enough. Try again.