"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Scott Tells The Christmas Story

Last Friday was an awesome Christmas party thingie for families at our church. We called it the Jingle Jam, which is a copyrighted program from a big church in the south, but a lot of the stuff was original stuff we wrote ourselves. Yeah, there were carols. Yeah, there was a girl with chocolate smeared on her face. Yeah, there were live camels and sheep. Yeah, there was a robot named Mr. Roboto who told lame jokes. But what I want to share is the video of the teaching time that my friend Tim helped us produce. (Tim is the husband of also-friend Emily.)

In case you've always wondered what I look and sound like, here's your chance. This is also your chance to see the coveted Last Supper Lunch Box.

Once you get over the fact that I wrapped baby Jesus in toilet paper and terrorized the stable with Godzilla (played by an angel), it really is a charming Christmas video that is sure to become a classic that your children will ask to see every year.

11 comments:

javamamma said...

I totally love the background music! Great video.

Emily said...

That was hilarious. I agree with the above comment...the background music rocked.

(love that your friend Mary Moll popped by.)

Tammy said...

I'm gonna have to say a job well done and it will be a close 2nd just behind Linus. Sorry.

The angel would have terrified me too.

AmyG said...

That was cute!

Becky K. said...

Excellent~ Great job!

Angela said...

That really is fantastic!!!

Karen said...

You're right. I'm sure it's going to be a classic that my kids will request year after year.

They certainly enjoyed watching it with me. Thanks!

His Girl said...

a Christmas Classic to rival Charlie Brown's, The Island of Misfit Toys', the Bumble's, and A Very Brady Christmas for sure.

Jodie said...

You are a FANTASTIC swaddler. And it's a wonder any of your babes survived such a tight, cozy burrito, complete with head wrap. :) It's a good thing you got Cindi!

Great video by the way!

rthling said...

Mmmm, a Baby Jesus burrito!

Nicole Hearn said...

Loved it!!