"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One of Those Days

I'm trying to cram all my frustrations into one 24-hour period so I can flush them all out and have a good day tomorrow.

My Day:
* Heading down to the basement storage area in my pj's on a cold snowy wintry day and shutting the door behind which LOCKS ME IN and the only way out is through an outside door so I have to go outside and around the the house in my pj's on the snow.

* Assembling a shelving unit for the garage which boasts "Assembles in 2 Minutes!" They clearly didn't calculate in the extra 17 minutes for assembling it wrong and disassembling it in the first place.

* Planning 23 projects for a day off today and not having a SINGLE screw or nail or jabberwocky that I need and the roads have a sheet of ice and my brakes are questionable and my tires are balding.

And on top of it all I don't feel like going back and adding commas where they're needed in this post.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope your day gets better... more sooner than later.

Well, you could have just bundled up with clothes from an old trunk and watched family movies like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation. Then you wouldn't have had to tromp around in the snow in your pjs!

AmyG said...

HUGS! Hope your day gets better!

Emily said...

So just your tires are balding, eh?

*snicker, snicker*
Your day sounds like my weekend. We had no power, bored kids and a crabby mom. Oh, and a poor dad who had to fix the dang thing.

Yeah, it pretty much sucked.

But today is good for me. Tomorrow is your day.

javamamma said...

I'm really sorry you don't have the jabberwocky you needed. Life sometimes bites.