"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Powerless In Indiana

Don't you hate it when you work your thumbs to bloody stubs typing away on your Blackberry, writing a blogpost about the power being out due to strong wind storms, and then the power comes on suddenly, and you don't want to publish the post as you realize how whiny it sounded, because really, how self-absorbed is it to feel inconvenienced by less than four hours without power, especially when three of those hours were spent away from home at activities?

Hypothetically speaking.

3 comments:

rthling said...

Love this super-sentence!

Kritter Krit said...

We were out for thirty hours during the ice storm a couple of weeks ago, and I seriously thought I would go INSANE. How pathetic is that? Especially in light of the fact that thousands of people were out for up to three weeks. THREE WEEKS! I felt kinda bad about all my belly-aching about my "thirty WHOLE hours!" when I heard that. Whoops. Time to press the mute button.

Hey, I just posted something on my blog. Come over, if you would when you get a chance, and tell me what you think - agree, disagree...don't care? Feedback required, please. I mean, I am, afterall, talking about THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECT EVER! ;)

Kritter Krit said...

P.S. Um, you were supposed to leave feedback on the AI post. You know, "the most important subject ever". But, hey, thanks for chiming in about bed-sharing and vomit! =)