"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not Much Happening Here

It's a rather unevetful day here in paradise.

Cindy found us a great little vacation house on the beach in Florida.

So currently I'm just chilling here in a beach chair on the sand.

The girls are alternately boogie-boarding and sand-caslte creating.

Cindy is napping.

Ah...feel the tension just ebb away.

The owners of this beach house also own a coffee shop down the road, so we dropped in there earlier for some smoothies and to hop online to do a little research for tonight's space shuttle launch.
We're still debating whether to watch it from our deck (about 90 miles away) or cruise down the coast to get a closer peek.

Until we decide, it's more swimming, sleeping, digging, kite-flying and shelling.

I could get used to this.

9 comments:

All the Arnold's said...

If I didn't love you guys so much, I'd be sticking my tongue out at you right now. ;)

Becky K. said...

I am just a tad bit jealous right now. We got back from our favorite vacation ever two weeks ago...we were in Florida!

I'd go back down in a heartbeat...and to get to watch the shuttle launch? You are soooo blessed!

Have a great time.

AmyG said...

Enjoy!!!

Tammy said...

I think I got the Spring Break short stick....as I sit in the guest room at my mother's house with no TV, everyone asleep and me blog reading.

Wait, I think that IS a good thing too. And no sand all over the place. :-)

Y'all have fun.

Emily said...

blah, blah, blah. :)

EEEEMommy said...

How could it be bliss when there was no mention of cheese?!?

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you got to see the launch. We "saw" it through a thunderstorm from Orlando area. Pretty neat, event though all we saw was the orange light. You probably did get sighs from the girls, but one day...
Karen A

Mom2Mom Ministry said...

So jealous. Wow. The beach. In March. Our babysitter is somewhere in the Keys tanning herself and reading books.
Enjoy!
julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew

Chris said...

Good heavens, man! Aren't you back from sunning yourself on the beach at your private seaside villa? I'm sure the household staff was superb (what with bringing drinks with little umbrellas to you in your cabana and fanning you with peacock feathers when you got too warm), but at some point it's time to go home. Or, at the very least, give us an update.