"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Work It, Baby

This morning, Cindy told me about the girls' Spring Dance at school.

It's just for our older daughters, so the younger ones will stay home, and one of us will stay with them and one of us can chaperone.

So Cindy asks me, "One of us needs to go to the Spring Fling. Do you want to work it?"

To which I replied, "I can, if by 'work it' you mean..." and I proceeded to do the white-man's-overbite and a little cabbage patch dancin'. I got mad moves when it comes to dancing.

She decided she should be the one to go.

4 comments:

javamamma said...

I'm sure your daughters appreciate mom making that decision! ;)

Heidi said...

Thanks for the laugh, you have no idea how much brightness your blog brings to my day!

I have awarded you with a blog award, please view my blog at http://www.confessionsofacouponqueen.com/

Tasha said...

Oh, thank you for a long overdue snicker! :)

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

You are too too funny!!!!

:)

I am starting to really love this blog.