"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol--Separated At Birth 2009

You know what I haven't done this year yet?
Go ahead guess...

O.K. I'll give you multiple choices options:
a) Waxed my eyebrow(s)
b) Pumped out the septic tank
c) Pay my speeding fine
d) Provide photographic evidence of the comparisons between your favorite Americal Idol contestants and their twins in the world.

Actually, I've done NONE of these things yet.
I have no intention of waxing my brow.
I hope my septic tank continues to hold an endless supply of our waste.
I haven't paid my speeding fine (but I suppose I'll cave eventually).
And right this very moment I will share with you, my readers, the joys of knowing that we each have our doppleganger in the world somewhere.

For Matt Giraud, his twin is Tom Hanks.
Technically, it might be his father more than his twin, but these days with freezing embryos and all, I guess it could be possible for Matt to be the father of Tom. Who knows?

This one you probably spotted from day one. Danny Gokey and Robert Downey, Jr.


Now I think I've mentioned it three or more times that Allison is Rachel Ray's little sister.
If we could only get Allison in the kitchen to whip up a shrimp pasta, hearts of romaine salad and a creme brulee in under 30 minutes, you'd finally have the proof you were waiting for.


And don't you think that Kris has a cute, boyish quality?
Kind of like this cute, boyish chimp in space?Come on. You're not really taking offense at the fact that I'm comparing your boyfriend Kris with a monkey, are you? It IS a cute monkey.
It could be worse.

At least I didn't make the following comparison for him:

I know. I was speechless, too, when I first made the connection.
Maybe you've made your own observations about look-alikes for these contestants. I could be wrong about some of my guesses.

Until I get close enough to prick some fingers for blood samples, I won't be able to be 100% certain that Adam and Liza Minelli were wombmates. Until then, though, we also won't be able to rule it out.

7 comments:

javamamma said...

These were FANTASTIC!

You better pay the speeding ticket soon though.

Becky K. said...

You are so funny!

erin said...

AND the actor on the latest episode of House looks exactly like Matt Damon. Totally unrelated to your post...but they're both FOX shows. ? That works for me.

Kritter Krit said...

Oh.my.GOSH! When the picture of Liza Minelli popped up, I laughed hard enough to wake up my snoring child in the next room over.

The space monkey got me giggling, but Adam and his "womb mate" sent me right over the edge.

You are full of a special, special kind of brilliance, my friend. ;)

*******

Note to self: Read your posts on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the house hence forward.

Kari said...

Scott-your post completely cracked me up . . . especially Adam's twin! I have one for you, though. Look closely at Kris again. From the beginning, I've been thinking that he looks like a younger version of Joey from "Friends." What do you think? (Although the monkey thing is funnier.)

Amy said...

Hmmm... now I have to clean coffee off of my computer monitor. Which begs the question - when is the last time I've done that??? Hilarious. Good stuff.

Suzie said...

Adam and Liza....priceless...