"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Am A Numbskull

I feel it is important for you to know that I am resting nicely in the dentist's chair as I type this.

He's left me alone for a short while as the novacaine works its way slowly across my entire body.

I've only had one cavity, and today's visit is to deal with that spot. Even though he said he's going to refill it or cover it, I have a suspicion that he's primarily going to hammer and chisel and buffet me with chains and rusty scrap metal.

Well, before the numbness spreads to my thumbs and prevents me from writing, I figured I better pen my last will and testament really quick.

I, Scotth, being of soundth mindth, doth herthby bequeathth...

Oh, time's up. I can no longer feel my tongue...or my spleen, and the dentist is sharpening his chain saw in the next room.

Tell Cindy I love her.

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Last time I was at the dentist they had a massage feature in the chair...It was great! I didn't even care that I couldn't feel my head!

AmyG said...

So did you survive?

burning4eternity said...

If it helps I go get the first of 3 root canals next week. Thank God for benefits!