"The Muffled Cries For Help From a Daddy of Four Beautiful Little Girls"


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Please Join Me In A Celebratory Dance Involving Maracas

You will be happy to know that i finally get to change my clothes later today. I've been wearing these same shorts (day and night) since i got up on Wednesday.

Word has come that my bag--missing since Wednesday--has arrived and is waiting for me back in the US. Fortunately, we are going to the airport to pick up 100 more people to bring them back to build houses, so I'll have my toiletries and clothes in about an hour.

I can give Cindy back her underwear now!

7 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so sorry for your difficult week, but so glad you're willing to share your misfortune for our entertainment.... We are totally laughing WITH you and not AT you.... I SWEAR!

HootieMama said...

All I can muster through my tears of laughter is: "God love ya!"

I hope your week is now back on track. I also hope that you have access to a big bonfire to burn those skivvies! If I were Cindy, I would not want them back!

Thinking of you all and praying for cloudy skies!! ;-)

Staci said...

Burn the drawers.

Tyna said...

After gales of hysterical laughter, I thank God sincerely that I am not called to missions. You folks who travel to distant lands (or closer) to preach the gospel are my heroes. All the same, Dear God, please don't send me to Africa...or even Mexico...

rthling said...

I have clean clothes now!
I'll brush my teeth...and
give Cindy back her underwear!

(sung to the tune of La Cucaracha)

Have fun! I'm praying for y'all!

The Good Mom Blog said...

I bet Cindy is happy!

www.queenoffun101.blogspot.com said...

Can I stop dancing yet?
Waiting for further instructions.......